Robert McNearney has over 30 years of experience working in hospital facility services, including healthcare environmental services, laundry/linen services, waste management, sustainability, grounds maintenance, furniture restoration, confidential document destruction and regulatory compliance. He brings deep industry expertise to his clients, and his proven leadership abilities have enabled him to cultivate success by building strong teams focused on enhancing the service and quality outcomes of the facility, as well as improving the productivity and fiscal results and the strategic outcomes for his clients.
- Prior to joining Soriant Healthcare, Robert spent the last 7 years as Area Senior General Manager for Sodexo Healthcare Services at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. In this role, Robert served as the Director of Environmental Services for the multi-site, multi-services facility, and served as an integral member of the “Go Live” team for transitioning into the new $650 million dollar hospital addition.
- Before his tenure with Phoenix Children’s Hospital, Robert worked as a Project Manager with Sodexo, and was responsible for assisting with start-ups, client service and quality issues, improving productivity and bottom line outcomes, improving patient satisfaction scores and refreshing key management operating protocols.
- Robert’s healthcare industry experience includes more than 12 years with Aramark, where he worked as a District Manager, Regional Director and the National Director Facility Services. As the National Director Facility services, Robert designed a continuous quality improvement process capturing objective benchmarks, implemented a costing process to enhance profitability and competitive positioning, introduced and implemented process improvements to the ISIS management system, and initiated protocols for the development of District Managers for Healthcare multi-site, multi-discipline facility services. As Regional Director, his focus was on developing business unit managers and integrating services within accounts. He had a 100% account retention record and drove double-digit revenue growth within the regions during his tenure. As District Manager, Robert oversaw eleven business units across five states with an annual volume of more than $12 million. He was responsible for the healthcare, educational and business service operations for environmental services, laundry/ linen, grounds and maintenance.
- Before his career with Aramark, Robert co-founded the National Hospital Management Systems Corporation in Denver, Colorado. Serving as the Executive Vice President for more than 14 years, Robert developed and implemented all management processes for campus services and healthcare clients.
- International Facility Management Association – Facility Management 201 Certified
- ASHE – CHESP Certification