Michael Salzer has over 30 years of healthcare experience specializing in food, environmental services and facilities management. His background as a financial analyst and in contract and operation management gives him a solid background in finding and achieving significant savings within his projects. His system based approach maintains effective results over time. Mike is client focused and helps them reach their organization’s goals by maximizing their available resources.
Some of his prior achievement consist of the following:
- Developing procedures for contract management
- Producing pricing guidelines for new contracts and renewals
- Generating Key Performance Indicators for operations
- Establishing budgeting methodologies and benchmarking
- Designing and implementing costing models
- Managing Healthcare Support Service budgets totaling $24 million in multiple locations
- President’s Award for Sales and Profit Growth, 100% customer retention, and high client satisfaction
His career as a district manager included managing a team of 45 food service, environmental services, and facilities managers with Sodexo Healthcare. Prior roles with Sodexo included food service director facility operations and environmental service department manager, and business analyst. Mike is an analytical thinker who has years of experience in analyzing facility operations efficiencies. During his tenure in facilities management he achieved high customer satisfaction while establishing and operations performance indicators to create awareness and benchmarks to exceed.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Syracuse University
Associate of Arts and Sciences (A.A.S.) in Hotel Management- Paul Smith’s College
Michael Salzer Bio