Larry has ten years of healthcare experience in Food and Environmental Services, serving numerous key accounts. He is an analytical thinker with proven ability to think outside the box resulting in the best solution to a variety of issues.
As management for Aramark, his focus was on business retention & development and problem solving. He is dedicated to cost savings and increasing level of service while producing desired results. His ability to communicate with all levels of hospital management has resulted in a superior level of client satisfaction. Larry knows the value of exceptional customer service to all areas of the hospital and its importance to a positive patient experience.
Larry also has experience in sales and entrepreneurship prior to his tenure in Healthcare and brings a well-rounded approach to healthcare consulting.
- Experienced leader with proven results in implementing quality food service programs for Aramark in the Southwest Region
- Building relationships with C-suite executives, as well as frontline personnel, to form a seamless partnership with clients
- Best practice approach to the operation of every facility
- Has effectively managed projects of all dimensions
- Improved operational outcomes in accounts through educating clients relevant to highest standards and the processes required to achieve those standards
Prior to entering the healthcare world, Larry was a successful entrepreneur. With a focus in property partnerships and contracting, he was able to identify problem areas and quickly correct them in the most cost-efficient manner.
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital, Little Rock, AR
- KU Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock, AR
- Sarah Bush Lincoln MC, Mattoon, IL
- Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Southern Illinois University – BS Business Administration/Finance & Marketing