Joe Trujillo is a proven leader and manager with 40 years of experience in the field of Clinical Engineering in acute care hospitals. His experience includes technical delivery, account and regional management, as well as corporate level positions supporting operations, sales and all other aspects of a national clinical equipment management program.
Joe held the position of Director of Solutions and Program Development with Sodexo Clinical Technology Management and Patriot Medical Technologies. In this role, his responsibilities included costing new business and data analysis and evaluation of existing accounts financial performance. This role also included operational support nationwide for Sodexo’s clinical engineering accounts.
Joe’s collaborative leadership approach allows him to work closely with all levels of clinical and support staff in a hospital setting. Joe believes that to ensure quality service delivery by an in-house clinical engineering program, an accurate equipment inventory and a service delivery strategy with a focus on cost containment and clinical risk as the major factors.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Cost and Value estimation
- Operational and project management
- Resource evaluation, development, and implementation Life cycle cost analysis
- Contract analysis and negotiation
- Bachelor of Science, Electronics Engineering Technology
- (Metropolitan State University, Denver)
- Certified Biomedical Technician