The Medicare landscape is also changing and payments will soon be based on a facility’s quality of patient care. As you may have guessed, cleanliness and sanitation are key components in these Medicare reimbursements, meaning that your hospital needs to pay much attention to the operation of its environmental services department.
When you partner with Soriant, we identify innovative strategies to keep your department equipped with the tools it needs by minimizing cost overages elsewhere. Our consulting services include:
- Maximizing staffing productivity through training and other programs
- Implementing lower cost and environmentally-conscious cleaning supplies
- Negotiating waste management contracts with municipal and regulated contractors
- Enforcing industry-best practices for disinfection, cleaning, and waste disposal
- Reducing non-contract expenses
- Improving HCAHPS scores to maximize Medicare reimbursements
- Boosting overall cleanliness and patient satisfaction
- Managing RFP/RFI processes for new service providers
- Developing department infrastructures to oversee performance
As your healthcare consulting partner, Soriant is here to maximize savings in your environmental services department while also maintaining strict adherence to sanitation policies.